[kj] From Wayne Hussey‏

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Sep 6 01:17:34 EDT 2012

"Well, some good news at last re: The Cult tour! We've just heard that there won't be a third band added to the tour. It seems that my foot stamping diva tantrum about not replacing Killing Joke has worked. We are now gonna be playing for a minimum of 75 minutes! Yeah.
Like many of you I am still disappointed that Killing Joke aren't playing but again, like many of you, this outcome is the one that I preferred compared to the options that were put forward. We're busy rehearsing now and even have two new songs rehearsed which we will be playing throughout the tour. That'll be the moment you can go to the bar! We're looking forward to this, hope you are. We'll see you there.
Cheers,
Wayne"

T.B.