[kj] Does Killing Joke still exist?‏

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 21:07:14 EDT 2012

Those 'new words from the front' and the lecturing to clearly much more experienced fans is coming from someone who seems to just recently have jumped on the Killing Joke bandwagon circa say, oh, 2006 or 2003 at best and are still wearing a newbie's jester hat & rattle and shaking hard reminding me of Brittney Spears' defender on Youtube: "Leave KJ alone!!"

I said it before and here goes once more: there is no room - or use - for Sycophants among Killing Joke fans, either here or on fB. Anyone who's too dense to understand (assuming they know) all the different, many and sundry  ways in which KJ have and increasingly reliably burned, neglected, let down, backed out on and even let fans out to hang n' dry at the hands of inept or even shady merchants and tours/promoters hasn't got a fuckin' clue to cling to in the vast Ocean Of Life.

Another thing is that many of Killing Joke's fans are now older and wiser and where before they were too (age-appropriately so?) stupid to know better when KJ fucked things up-and-under for no good reason, well, now they're older and much wiser and unwilling to take the shit that others may feel and apparently want to (what good fanboys they are) shovel fresh out the horse's ass. Good luck to them I say, they keep the roads clean. Others for once, just want a reasonable tour to go off without a hitch (ok, 2 hitches, it's a rock tour, after all).

You'd think Killing Joke band would appreciate a superior** fanbase that will value quality and loyalty both ways. For one, they're actually willing to PAY for music cds, unlike so many pussies out there who can't wait to pirate the shit AND on point of Principle! Pink Floyd isn't making any money off a teen, 'tween or even a twentysumthin' fan. PF is makin' Bank off the older, more appreciative loyal fans they've cultivated over their trajectory.

In fairness, though, it's technically not the entire band emanating such disasters; it is Jaz. They need a break from him and I'll wager he needs a break too. So take it, please.

**Yep, I said it SUPERIOR. Superior to One Direction fans, anyway.

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..
      'nother brick in the Wall