[kj] KILLING LORDS

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 3 19:58:17 EDT 2012

Yeah, I actually dealt with him in the mid-90's when he was managing/
overseeing a shite band called Mozart (crap Queen wannabe band in the
era of grunge). They, of course, went nowhere and were dropped by
Miles Copeland/IRS. Shortly thereafter, they changed their name to
"The Flies" and went "Alt.Rock," scoring a hit with "Just Where I Want
You" for the soundtrack of some abortive Katie Holmes flick.

Ancient history.

Alex in NYC