[kj] KILLING LORDS

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Mon Sep 3 18:41:31 EDT 2012

Alexander Smith wrote:

> Whatever happened to original Lords drummer Nicki Turner? Last I

> heard, he was a music exec for IRS Records (although this was the

> mid-90s).

Not really sure what Turner's been up to the last few years but he was still working with Miles Copeland in some capacity in the
music/entertainment industry up to about half a decade ago as well as being married to the singer of short-lived all-girl rock band
American Girls (and Power Rangers actress) Hilary Shepard. I corresponded with him for a short time around 2001 prior to his
contributing liner notes for the reissue of The Lords original three 1980's studio albums.

T.B.