[kj] Question about Down By The River

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 1 11:34:44 EDT 2012

They seem to respond relatively quickly. 3-4 days maybe. Now. I did have a defective DVD and they said they shipped one out and that was over a month ago. Maybe. It seems like this whole process took way to long.
And candlelight can fuck right off the globe. I spent over $150 on te ED&VRE color vinyl set. They packed it like shit. All of them damaged and they NEVER responded to my emails