[kj] Question about Down By The River

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Sat Sep 1 11:29:21 EDT 2012

Danny Stamper wrote:

Can anyone who ordered the above title and already got theirs tell me how long they had to wait to get it?  Pledge Music can't tell
me anything.

Pledge Music is the worst online company I've ever done business with.  They won't answer emails, and I hope that the next special
project Kj release might be

through Candlelight Music or Spinefarm, because I will never buy anything from Pledge Music again.

I ordered my set (dvd/cd) a couple weeks ago and haven't received it yet. I should have waited - someone locally here in Southern
CA sold their set on eBay this week and it went for a lot less than the original price.

T.B.