[kj] Phone interview I did with Jaz Coleman on Wednedsay

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Oct 26 17:28:41 EDT 2012

Olly, just when I thought the Gathering was getting boringer and
boringer.you've gone and replenished its orgone energy. Ausgeziechnet!

Here's a subtitled German documentary titled 'Who's afraid of Wilhelm Reich'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyeS94J7EA
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyeS94J7EA&feature=related>
&feature=related

Robert Anton Wilson also wrote a book / play called 'Wilhelm Reich in Hell'
- haven't read it myself, but you can find it on the internets. Or watch the
'punk stageplay' version - again I haven't watched it so don't ask me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGgw2LU5BCI

If anyone's still reading, the lurkering Australian gatherers might remember
when Peter Brock (Aussie racing legend) got right into orgone energy and
raised eyebrows by incorporating it into Holden Commodores - Holden promptly
dropped him from the team for being a wild alchemist heretic:

http://www.carsguide.com.au/news-and-reviews/car-news/brock_energy_polarizer
_returns

Anyway Olly, YMMV with those links. Thanks for the interview.