[kj] OT-ish: First cheated then blocked by the Official KJ Facebook page

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Fri Nov 23 04:03:55 EST 2012

This really sucks.

I and two others (Michael & Royce) were announced as winners of a "MMXII-bundle" (CD, download, vinyl & gig tickets) on the Offical KJ Facebook page on April 4th.
So far we've received absolutely nothing.

When we've approached the Greenhouse Group (who appear to be the ones running the KJ FB-page & official homepage) we were first given "will look into this" and after that no replies at all. I finally got a reply again this week more or less saying "sorry, but you're fucked and we're not to blame". They are blaming "another party" but refuse to say who that is.

I've been trying to get replies by in between other comments on the Facebook page asking where the prizes are. (no replies there either, of course). In most cased these questions have quickly become hidden among all other comments, but when I left one the other day (on a Jaz news item) it stayed fully visible for days. Now when I try to find my comment it's gone and I've apparently been blocked from commenting.

So, first cheated and now gagged. What next? Will KJ Offical knock on my door and confiscate all my records?
I thought winning a prize was a good thing...

Yours pissed off
/Per

P.S. If any of you, for whatever reason, want to contact the people running the KJ official Facebook page and/or official homepage, let me know and I'll gladly share their e-mailaddresses, Twitter & Facebook with you. D.S.