[kj] quiet

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Nov 8 23:06:29 EST 2012

sade1 wrote:

Hm, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1990.. I see your point.
But still, 2003 - 2012 still notable, and especially impressive given it's Killing Joke and that they may have any consistency at all nowadays.

IMO, aside from the HFTBOH album and tour and Raven's death, this has actually been a great 10 years for the band. While they've only really put out 4 original studio albums, three have been excellent, among their best work and there's been a ton of excellent live stuff especially from the last two tours and all the reissued albums w/bonus tracks. I have no complaints about the quality of their new music the past two albums and they seem to want to continue making new music at least every 2 years which is a lot more prolific than most bands their age. The only thing I could possibly whine about is the unprofessional bullshit w/canceled shows, tours, personal drama, etc has unfortunately continued unabated.

T.B.