[kj] quiet

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 22:18:21 EST 2012

I would never bypass, uh, hoe's ass. But that's just me.

Hm, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1990.. I see your point.
But still, 2003 - 2012 still notable, and especially impressive given it's Killing Joke and that they may have any consistency at all nowadays.

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..
      'nother brick in the Wall