[kj] Fwd: Terrible Vacation

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon May 28 18:11:21 EDT 2012

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, I just went Down By The River one
day and was asked
to pledge some money, while I was in my own home - they took all my cash
and credit cards
and so far I have nothing to show for it. I think I was mugged.

I've been to the embassy and the police but they all said the same thing -
you're a grown man
capable of making your own decisions and you really should have known
better. My girlfriend won't even
let me leave the house until I promise to stop giving money to a bunch of
dodgy musicians.

Where's my LP? I'm so confused at the moment I need urgent help

Neil