[kj] Fwd: Terrible Vacation

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 14:16:19 EDT 2012

> The English is wrong. Doesn't sound like... an English-speaker.

'Da hell's 'at supposed to mean?! I mean, yeah, you're right. 8P
Yeah, "vacation" is off, and he's posted being home listening to KJ gigs, but Spanish "Ade" seems to not only be in Eth'panya at the same time but also at vacation's end andleaving?! PLUS he's traveling with passportS?! (Wot, in "her Majesty's service," is he?) Unless Ade is a shape-shifting intellligence operative weeping as he crawls through wormholes across the time-space continuum (and ends up inSpain, lucky bastard!), I will be skeptical.

Maybe it is another "50 Shades of Gray" role-play scenario??