[kj] MMXII after a few listens

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 04:27:36 EDT 2012

i still haven't had the chance for repeat listenings, but, so far, all the
songs seem pretty good !

i think it'll be a pleasant grower, and maybe even one of my top KJ albums..
staunch, but not a muscle-thug...
grown up and battle-weary...
roadworn, but still trudging on...
passive aggressive aural delight!