[kj] MMXII thoughts

nomeanswhat nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:28:35 EDT 2012

Three days into it, and by into it I mean listening to the thing almost
nonstop, I can say that there isn't a single track I don't like in it.
This might not be an album that will blow you away right from the first
chord, but I believe it will grow more and more until it is almost at the
top of my list. I like this lighter side of the Joke and, well, some albums
just work that way, they take their time (WTF...! was the last album I
really fell in love with).

I do like Fema Camp, Primobile, In Cythera, Pole Shift, Colony Collapse a
lot... fuck, this might not be the sound I thought they were going for on
this album, but it is something I am learning to love as much as anything
else they've done with each listen I give it.

My limited double colored vinyl edition can't get here fast enough!