[kj] MMXII first listen:

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Tue Mar 27 10:44:38 EDT 2012

Call me a super-Luddite, but I think it's more effort to figure out how to download and /or mail order everything
than to go to the few remaineing record shops, seek it out, see what else is for sale, talk to the staff/partons,
go home and read the lyrics and look at the artwork, etc etc. It's like eating a dinner w/your eyes closed and while
walking around doing other things, rather than sitting in a restaurant. You get the taste of the food but miss a big
part of the whole experience.
I think downloads are a convenience but shouldn't replace the physical formats.