[kj] MMXII first listen:

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:09:14 EDT 2012

Perhaps Fema Camp is the route to US success for the band... this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

has been seen by over 3 million viewers, and there are other related Fema
death camp
vids that have been watched by many more. All they need to do is get Jaz on
the
conspiracy talk shows the day before the gig.

Personally I think its all a bit daft.