[kj] Pre-ordering on iTunes...whatsapoint?

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:19:17 EDT 2012

Heh, I hear you. Was wondering about that recently.
On the theme of strange hold-overs from the old world, the description in
the media of televisions as 'flat-screen' gets on my nerves.
All TVs are flat screen. They are just... TVs. During the UK riots last
year there were
constant reports of looters going after 'flat screen' TVs, like they were
exotic luxury items
usually out of reach of the normal person. There is no other type of TV!