[kj] KJ triple bill tour

Paul Richards green.sun1980 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 19:46:06 EDT 2012

Just to be a pedant - Billy Duffy was playing a Gretsch in Theatre Of
Hate, while we were still unsure whether Jaz would ever come back from
Iceland, & therefore, before Geordie started using the his ES295.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/photo-of-billy-duffy-and-theatre-of-hate-billy-duffy-news-photo/85350344?Language=en-GB

paul