[kj] KJ triple bill tour

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 13:09:42 EDT 2012

I'm not sure I would go that far. They certainly occupied the same post-punk waters, but not much more than that. Past the first three singles or so, the Sisters were pretty much their own entity. There's nothing on F&L&A that sounds much like the Joke, and the Mission were a step further away.

Jim.