[kj] KJ triple bill tour

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:59:32 EDT 2012

I reckon Jon listens to G7 every night, cackling maniacally.

Don't mind The Cult as long as they play stuff from Love, Electric or
at a push Sonic Temple. Couldn't care less about The Mission but at
least they'll be some good looking goth women there.

Mission headlined Finsbury Park back in '91 remember.