[kj] (OT) song/band request

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 10:48:58 EDT 2012

Hello all

Years ago a Youtube link went around, featuring a Japanese band who sounded incredibly like Killing Joke. They sang in Japanese I think (although I couldn't be certain of that), but it was definitely an audio file, no video, just the band logo or something. I also know that I've asked the same question on here at least once before- but unfortunately I've completely lost the answer, so does anyone wonderful happen to know what the name of the band was, or better yet, have the actual Youtube link? I would be enternally grateful if someone could help!

Thanks!

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.