[kj] Sun Goes Down & In Cythera - Bristol

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 16:07:14 EDT 2012

Also, his voice-trouble aside, they need to work it (In Cythera)  into the set better. DJs will know more about this. Say for example, you don't just play Love Like Blood after EXIT, or say, or Unspeakable after, say, They'll Never Get To Me or Exorcism.
Great song, really, but you can't just throw it in anywhere in teh set. iThink.

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..
      'nother brick in the Wall