[kj] Sun Goes Down & In Cythera - Bristol

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 16:02:21 EDT 2012

No problem ;-)

I was at the Bristol gig, and In Cythera didn't really stand out among the new stuff (whereas Rapture did). Then the official In Cythera video appeared online, and I fell in love with the song & was looking forward to hearing it in London. Now that I've seen (or rather, heard) this, I can see why it was dropped.

Jamie