[kj] Glasgow Shambles

Tony Stuart baxmatic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:00:05 EDT 2012

Yes, the promoter passes the buck to the venue who pass the buck to the
energy supplier.

We'll get over it. Its just a bit raw meantime.

Would like to think KJ will make a gesture of some kind to play another gig
somewhere up here at the end of the tour, but it will all be forgotten by
now, no doubt... the past is a foreign country, after all...