[kj] Total Invasion

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 10 07:07:12 EST 2012

I've never been able to get away from the idea that if that is what was intended- killing the whole group for their political views/lifestyle- then that's what would have happened. No investigations, no compensation, no CBS Movie of the Week, no Geraldo special, no idictments, no criticisms of the official agencies. I certainly can't see it becoming the huge incident it has been.

Jim.