[kj] Total Invasion

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 06:13:00 EST 2012

Yeah, that's the one. The Weaver family, the mother and son were gunned
down outside their
cabin by cops, it was a few months before the Waco siege. I read it a few
years ago but I'm reading it again
- (on the plane on the way to London to see Killing Joke, spooky!) - and
those
lines jumped out at me. So was it a documentary as well? Can you copyright
a quote in a book?