[kj] Pandemonium Song...extra lyrics.

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 15:46:31 EST 2012

Listening to In Cythera got me thinking of the times Jaz actually
sings songs quite harmoniously..which has got me thinking on a
question I have not asked in here before.

On the Waxworth Industries remix of Pandemonium there is an extra
verse lyric with jaz singing "The prisoner sat motionless, his cell
was 6 by 4 (6x4)"

The extra verse as far as I am aware is not on any other version of
Pandemonium but obviously as it was sampled by waxworth industries
lies on the original track somewhere, anyone have any pre-mastered
copy with the extra line in the original mix or anything?