[kj] Lemon Grove Exeter Set List

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 09:24:56 EST 2012

Personally I think it is great...clearly a reformed..or should I say
reunited original lineup clearly embracing their newly written
material as over half of the setlist comprises MMXII and Absolute
Dissent.

I see it as a refreshing change from what has been somewhat a
stagnated setlist, unfortunately with the energy of KJ music, we are
never going to get 2.5 hour plus setlists like what The Cure do to be
able to express a wealth of material...and neither are we to expect a
New Model Army scenario of them doing two setlists, one acoustic and
another full on...I could not see their material working in an
acoustic vein.