[kj] OT: Earphones

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 11:33:58 EDT 2012

Get yourself some decent AKGs or similar. Fuck the in-earphones..thery're really bad for your ears.
Just get some 'closed' real headphones :)

Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:44:51 +0100
From: j at jlancaster.info
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] OT: Earphones

Seeing as you are all music connoisseurs, advice for my next pair of earphones is requested.

My latest in a long line of earphones have just broken (at the jack plug, sound in the left ear was going and has now gone) and I am completely lost without them.

I had Klipsch Image S4s - they sounded great, if a little buzzy on low frequencies. I like the in-ear buds because they block external noise really well and no-one else has to suffer (or complain about) my choice of choons.

I seem to be replacing earphones every 15 months or so, which is a complete pisser. But they do get heavy use.

Thanks,
Janean