[kj] OT: Earphones

Janean Lancaster j at jlancaster.info
Fri Jun 29 10:44:51 EDT 2012

Seeing as you are all music connoisseurs, advice for my next pair of
earphones is requested.

My latest in a long line of earphones have just broken (at the jack
plug, sound in the left ear was going and has now gone) and I am
completely lost without them.

I had Klipsch Image S4s - they sounded great, if a little buzzy on low
frequencies. I like the in-ear buds because they block external noise
really well and no-one else has to suffer (or complain about) my choice
of choons.

I seem to be replacing earphones every 15 months or so, which is a
complete pisser. But they do get heavy use.

Thanks,
Janean