[kj] New Poll

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 04:14:50 EDT 2012

Tiahuanaco, My Love Of This Land, Outside The Gate, Unto The Ends Of
The Earth I personally think are great....I just don't view the album
as a KJ album, it has somewhat dated but I am sure if released without
the KJ moniker as a side project it would have been far better
received.

Drawing from the positives...it had interesting time signatures and
melody, and Jaz singing rather than roaring.