[kj] New Poll

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 03:43:07 EDT 2012

I genuinely like Tiahuanaco. America has its moments, and so does Outside the Gate.

At the time, I searched desperately for signs of the real Joke underneath the gloss - and found them. I still can. But the end result is a travesty. And the lyrics are dreadful - really obvious and clunky, and verbose. Less is more, as they knew on the first few albums.

Jamie