[kj] OT : Punk Britannia series on BBC4

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 8 12:29:26 EDT 2012

There's the 2 appearances on the Tube. I think one was Firdances era and then there was the one with Jaz & Raven interviewed by Paula Yates or the scotish one.

I can't seriously imagine KJ appearing on Jools Holland's show, can you imagine the camera panning in on them whilst another act is playing.
There wouldn't be the tapping of feet and nodding of heads just horrible scowls and gritted teeth-not very tv friendly methinks.

The Reading Festival show was never filmed someone told me. I hope I'm wrong