[kj] OT : Punk Britannia series on BBC4

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:55:24 EDT 2012

This three-part documentary seems to be following a timeline. Last week was pre-punk, tonight is punk proper, suggesting next week will be post-punk. What are the chances of any KJ footage or even an interview next week? They have interviewed punk stalwarts like Lydon for this series, and also Henry Rollins ( who crops up quite a lot on TV these days) and even Jim Kerr of Simple Minds, though he was titled under his old Glasgow punk band's name (Spunk & the Bubbles...?).

If they show a 'Post-Punk at the BBC' after the documentary, would there be any Killing Joke BBC performances in the archive to show? And on that matter, I wonder why KJ have never been on Jools Holland.