[kj] Off Topic Grace Jones

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 06:47:36 EDT 2012

The most recent Grace Jones album 'Hurricane' (2008, her first for 19
years) was mostly excellent - you can get it
together with a dub version of the entire album for less than a tenner.
Harks back to
the Private Life era with Sly & Robbie doing the business again.
I still blast her cover of Joy Division She's Lost Control on a regular
basis.