[kj] OT - 2012 EU: FA - LIVE? FREE?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 22:47:51 EDT 2012

LAGOS

MY SIBLING IN HONOR: A HUMBLE REQUEST
Knowest ye of any portal, human or Divine, of which one may avail oneself, by means of which a religious man of humblest and devout Christian means, such as this supplicant may, if it be God's Will in Christ, to enjoy a simple, wholesome pastime - LIVE WEBCAST SOCCER - as respite from this endless drudgery which are the salt mines at which we all must toil?

I SEEK A WEBSITE BY MEANS OF WHICH I MAY
indeed in fact view - FOR FREE -  O verily Yea, such greatness as are the upcoming UEFA EURO 2012 GAMES live, beginning this Sat. jun.8. Sorry: 8 June.  I think I have found some, but I fear the dreaded plagues of viruses, bots and malware and I was hoping to get a more informed opinion. It should also be viewable in the United States, west coast (Los Angeles, CA).

Absent this I am coerced by Fate to engage my local cable company, who will most assuredly fleece me of an additional monthly $30 + 15 more for 2 cable boxes, the bastards. This will kill me.  "These are the Times that try men's souls."

In return I humbly offer up this most entertaining video of PREMIER LEAGUE-2012 hilarious highlights and lo-lights of the 2012 season. Of most entertaining merit for a Christian person, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p_xT7Nh1tE#t=0m30s (complete at 52 minutes. Woot!) PLUS http://unsports.me/euro2012.html

AND, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW31CKYfa9M#t=0m28s
I like the blonde one, with the Master's degree in Political Economy 8)

I'm sure many others will benefit from this also, so thanks ahead of time and may your chosen teams win.

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..
      'nother brick in the Wall