[kj] KJ live @ Metropolis Studios Saturday Sept 8, 2012

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 17:50:00 EDT 2012

The band needs to push Jaz out of the way and let the others take charge. I know Jaz owns the name, but still...
The band is being brought down and become a mockery of its former self strictly because of Jaz's antics and "leadership." He needs to just stick to the music in the next 2 (or 6, see below) albums and all will be righted, I think.

If KJ want to make money and stay an ongoing concern both artistically and commercially, why not make..
A) an album's worth of music and have it produced by Youth making every song great, catchy "radio edit"-type versions = that's 1 cd,
     and hopefully the big-seller. Next,
B) release shortly after another cd of the original "Director's Cut"-type original versions of the songs = that's another, 2nd cd. Then,
C) a cd of (great, celebrity-dj driven for name-recognition) remixes of a selection of both the original and "radio edit" versions.

 - make 2 DVDs: 1 the usual, creative song videos + 1 a Live set. Free Gatherers, free booze, free parking, (girls in cages above the stage, yesh??), free meet-&-greet;
 - time the release sequence of this lot throughout the year to maximize exposure, band-branding, profits(tour, cd/online sales), and general business.

If each of these cds/dvds were well done, they'd be more than worth it. This IS KILLING JOKE, and notice how many repetitive compilations are sold because their is so worth listening to.

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..
      'nother brick in the Wall