[kj] Metropolis

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 05:29:40 EDT 2012

While I was reading this on google mail, the following ad appeared at the
top of the page:

Love The Smell of
Money?<http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=BR4A31rsPUMWLJ4aGgALRi-kayNT0_QPY2p3uXMCNtwGAkaEBEAEYASCGj4ACKAU4AFDFl5qqBWDD3KSFmBigAZCenM8DsgEPbWFpbC5nb29nbGUuY29tugEIZ21haWwtY3bIAQHaAasBaHR0cDovL21haWwuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS9NVFF3T0RReE5ESTBNemM1TWpReE56VTJNME5QVEV4QlVGTkZSREUwTURnME5EUTFPVE0xTlRreU9UZ3pOVEpEVDB4TVFWQlRSVVF4TkRBNE5EUTNOVFV5TURRMk16Z3hOakUxUTA5TVRFRlFVMFZFTVRRd09EUTFNamMxTVRJNE5UZ3dNak01T0VWWVVFRk9SRVZFgAIByAK4otYqqAMBwAMV9QMACABE&num=1&sig=AOD64_2m6bXtJ6YOUgkKP1KMUYEmdDLJ0g&adurl=http://go.ufxmarkets.com/ReDir.aspx%3FTLID%3D15830%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dcontent%26utm_term%3Dmail.google.com%26utm_content%3DA_Forex_Calculator_25062012%26utm_campaign%3DDK_NO_SE_English_Pro_Text%26ADServer%3D24898781496%26ADData%3Dmoney%2520exchange>

:)