[kj] Metropolis

Simon Abinett louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 18:21:28 EDT 2012

I am very suspicious of this , how come this has only just been seen a week after the tickets went on sale?Which would have been the same time Jaz made his statement to Cormac , mentioning they maybe playing at Metropolis and Gatherers are welcome.That to me read that it was a private gig and hardcore fans could get in for free!?Also after Jaz comments on not wanting to share a dressing room with The Cult as they might do a meet and greet and charge the fans $200 a head , makes this seem even more suspect.This type of corporate event is not what Killing Joke are about.Part of me want to be there but I am very paranoid it would turn into another Gems down the river fiasco