[kj] Fwd: Message from Jaz, re: September shows

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 08:31:08 EDT 2012

I know I've mentioned this before (my claim to fame, yadda yadda), but I've always wondered whether Jaz had simply forgotten that he'd worked with Wayne Hussey or was 'blanking' him, as it were.

Besides, Jaz should sympathize- wasn't Masque supposed to be a Hussey solo album before it got released as a Mission album?

That album does have one saving grace, the incredible 'Who Will Love Me Tomorrow', co-written with Miles Hunt, who claims he didn't write it at all.

Jim.