[kj] Fwd: Message from Jaz, re: September shows

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:05:16 EDT 2012

That was Mick Brown the drummer - who still possibly has those demo tapes
somewhere....

I used to be mates with Wayne back in the Mish halcyon days and he was
always great
company, could get a bit mouthy and mischievous when drunk but was
generally a thoroughly nice chap. We were even neighbours for a while in
Sarf London.
He was also pretty chummy with Raven I think (not saying much I
know as Raven was chummy with everyone).