[kj] OT- Cro Mag ex bassist Harley Flanagen goes on stabbing rampage against former band

Adam Helfer Devacor at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 13:45:52 EDT 2012

yeah the present bass player ( well one who got stabbed) I dont know so well, but have been around- ive heard though he was going for Craig (SOIA bassist and the actual bass player of Cro Mags now) - as mike (who got stabbed) is the fill in when Craig cant go.
Im friends with John , know Harley some, but he's always been a bit much for me.
I talked to John yesterday, and am trying to get him to quiet the chatter down some until tomorrow and help him put an official statement through my column- just a lot of popping off going on now, and in the internet age it all gets set in stone-

Sent from my iPad