[kj] OT- Cro Mag ex bassist Harley Flanagen goes on stabbing rampage against former band

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 8 13:34:11 EDT 2012

I know the bass player. He's going to be ok. He got stabbed 3 times and it missed all vital organs. It did puncture his lung. But he'll recover fine.

I was never a big fan of cro-mags. And Harley era completely stunk. Long ago in Detroit he was preaching straight edge. But has shooting up and smoking pot before the show. I know the guy that sold it all to him. He got irate and threatened to fight a Detroit crowd after being called out. He wished up at that moment. I also just found out he stabbed the Heresy guitarist at same show. He was fine and still laughs at it

Chris