[kj] OT: Tee-shirt

Jay Retro drretro at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 21:53:56 EST 2012

You could turn it inside out, and hang it on a line outside for a while. Whack it with some Fabreeze if the stench doesn't disappear.

T-shirts do rather well in album frames. You can wrap it around a cardboard square, and the spring clips will hold it in place. They sell them at Target and Michael's stores.

How cruel...and unimaginative!