[kj] OT: Tee-shirt

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jan 31 21:03:09 EST 2012

Last Wed I got to meet Ben Shepherd from Soundgarden after the gig, and he
signed my original Screaming Elf (cover pic from Superunknown) tee-shirt.
Already my favourite possession, now it's a holy relic.

Problem is, I was in the mosh for 2 hours prior so it was really damp and
reeks of other people's sweat.

So I don't think I can wash it cos the sig will come off...not sure what
kind of pen it was cos it was someone else's. Any ideas? Im thinking I'll
have it framed but it would be nice to get it cleaned somehow beforehand.