[kj] New Topic-Single/Album covers

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 15:33:27 EST 2012

Oh great, a song about my early childhood. I should've sent in my 2nd-grade school portrait photo with my glasses and red ladybug t-shirt, freckles and gapped front-teef (hence clos(*ff*)ed).
The gun was kept below and inside the desk out of the picture, so it wouldn't "throw" the picture off - like the cd covers do for the band and the album. 8)

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..
      'nother brick in the Wall