[kj] new topic-opener any bets?

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:10:29 EST 2012

I love 'Me or You' too for the same reasons, but there's more chance
of them opening with 'Smalltown Boy' than there is of them playing
that.

'Tiahuanaco'? Oh alright then: TUR-GID! BOR-ING! Jaz isn't the only
one who begins to weep when that comes on!! 'What I Did On My
Holidays' by Jaz Coleman aged 28 and a half more like!!! I'm right.
You're wrong. You're an idiot etc.