[kj] No Way Out But Forward Go (and Unperverted Pantomime)

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 05:22:08 EST 2012

Both issues of nwobfg came with a cdrom,the later issue came with picture cd's.My copy has the cd disc that plays the live concert and vice versa.

Life is like a movie,if you've sat through more than half of it and its sucked every second so far,it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end and make it all worthwhile.
No one should blame you for walking out early.