[kj] No Way Out But Forward Go (and Unperverted Pantomime)

samuel rowe samueldavidrowe at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 04:53:10 EST 2012

Thanks for the replies, I was going to get the CD-ROM version but when I read on Allmusic that the 2006 re-issue came with a DVD I thought I'd be better getting that.
Sod it, I'll get the 2001 and email the sellers first to make sure there is a CD-Rom with it.
Whilst we're on the topic, which is the best edition of the Unperverted Pantomime to get? I think I've listened to the first CD because I don't remember hearing their cover of bodies that was on the Original Unperverted Pantomime from 2008(?)
thanks
Samuel