[kj] No Way Out But Forward Go‏

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Feb 22 15:24:05 EST 2012

I have the 2CD original release with the CD-rom of the live show. The re-release is audio-only.

from Wikipedia:

No Way Out But Forward Go! is a live album by English post-punk group Killing Joke, released in 2001. The release was on 2 CDs, one being a normal audio CD, the other a CD-ROM with videos of all tracks. It was reissued as Love Like Blood in 2002, without the accompanying videos, by Digimode Entertainment on their Brilliant (budget line) series. A remastered version, also called Love Like Blood, was released in 2008 on Candlelight Records, again without videos and with a slightly altered track listing: instead of 2 1986 tracks, 2 tracks recorded live in London in 1985 were added.
The 2001 release was also available on double LP, and came of course without any video.

original:

re-release: